Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reviewing an E-Cookbook!

So on Monday Karen, a publisher (the publisher?) at FolkHeart Press, wrote me to ask me to review an E-Cookbook.

The e-book is Spanish Cuisine One Region at a Time: Catalonia, by Catalan Chef Eduardo Balaguer. It combines food history with traditional Catalan dishes, tips on how to prepare paella as well as Eduardo's personal paella recipe and some information about the culture surrounding this cuisine.

I have just briefly skimmed through it, but it looks interesting and right up my alley-combining anthropology with food!

2 comments:

  1. ooh, this sounds interetsting .I feel like there aren't that many good Spanish cookbooks around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the review! I agree with LK above--there are just too few good Spanish cookbooks out there!

    ReplyDelete

Tried my recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you! Be honest (and kind!)