Monday, March 23, 2009

Recession Proof Dining Round Up #1

From Dirty Kitchen Secrets: Pizza Margherita a la Rabia.

From Italicious: Frittata di Maccheroni.

From 5 Star Foodie: Chilled Avocado-Cucumber Soup.

From Dietitian For Hire: Eggplant Dal, Quick and Easy Black Beans and Easy Spinach South Indian Style


From Zucchini Breath: Seitan Stuffed Cabbage Rolls and Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash.

From Fit Coach 2007: Healthy "Fried" Chicken.

From Dinasaur Dishes: Poor Man's Pesto Pasta.

From The Foodie Forkfull: Cassoulet.

From Kelly @ Evil Shenanigans: Wacky Cake.

From Liz @ Bluegrass Foodie: Dirty, Dirty Rice.

From Hurst Beans: El Cantarito Beans.

From Jennifer @ PC Cuisine: Vegetarian Chili.

From Mommy Gourmet: Asian Noodles on the Cheap.

From GrubsClub: Fried Egg Sandwiches, Veg/Egg Fried Rice and Bread Mithai.

6 comments:

  1. loved all the recipes - but I clicked on the link for the "easy spinach south indian style" and it took me to the black bean recipe?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will get to fixing that link...too much html and sometimes my eyes glaze over and I make a mistake. Thanks for pointing this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ops-I was tardy and did not submit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great roundup!! I'm lovin all the recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great round-up! I'll have to bookmark it so that I can refer to all these recipes from one spot. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bunch of great recipes in there, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tried my recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you! Be honest (and kind!)