Thursday, April 30, 2009

Victory is Sweet -and sometimes Spicy too!

So a few months ago I entered my Fabada: Fava Beans and Chorizo Soup recipe into Premio Food's Recipe Contest.

Monday I received an e-mail informing me that I am their 1st quarter winner! Pretty cool : )

Premio chooses one entry from the previous 3 months submission and the winner gets a variety box of sausages AND a t-shirt! (I am curious as to what this t-shirt will look like....will it have pictures of sausages on it...?!?)

Right now I am just basking in the glory of it all-and thinking of how I am going to use my free sausages...gotta love the prize of free meat ! ; )

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The t-shirt sounds great but I must say that the variety box of sausages would be worth its weight in gold for me. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations. Are you going to post a photo of you modeling the tee? maybe while holding a bowl of the soup. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great news. We can just imagine the excitement when the sausages arrive! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOMWE! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congrats! Interesting recipe & soup looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool ! Congratulations To You ! Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete

Tried my recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you! Be honest (and kind!)