So Christine aka Mistress of Cakes tagged me for Luck & Resolutions. This means I list 4 things I would wish for and 4 things I aim to do, or rather, my resolution's. This happened after I openly said I was not making any resolutions this year (cue eye roll).
My 4 wishes:
1) To get in Boston College's Master's Entry Nursing Program...I find out by February 1 and it is super competitive, yikes! (Cross your fingers for me!).
2) That my loved ones are healthy AND happy this year. Cheesy yes, but I have learned not to take it for granted.
3) My one secret wish comes true ; )
4) I get to travel to Latin America without repercussions from our silly government.
My 4 resolutions:
1) To try to be more environmentally friendly, which, as a foodie, can be a bit difficult at times. I am joining a CSA this summer, so I hope that counts!
2) To take more dance lessons, I love dancing but my brain and heart and hips seems to have a broken connection at times : )
3) To visit my family and friends from home more often.
4) To be better with my money. Even though I love buying expensive wine and foods, the whole "recession" thing has me thinking I should be concerned.
And now, to pass along the (punishment) task.
I am tagging:
1)5 Star Foodie
3)The Duo Dishes